
I thought I'd share about a FREE online club that I just learned of: PaperbackSwap.com.
When you join, you are required to post 9 books that you would like to give away. You are given credits for the books that you post. When you have 2 credits, you can request a book from another member, and they mail it to you - no charge! You can do this as many times as you want!
Then when someone requests one of your posted books, you send it to them - you pay the small shipping amount, but it is worth it in the long run because there are literally thousands of books of all subjects in this club that people have posted as available, and it is a great way to get free books that we are interested in/wanting to read! If you like to read, this is something that you may want to consider joining!

No comments:
Post a Comment